Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To The Bottom

June 15th 2011

Hi family, friends, and who every else is reading this. Today was great i got to work on my site all day. And guess what i found the bottom of my pit! Unfortunately no statue waiting for me on the bottom. However it was to cool to step back and see what i had accomplished. Ill get some pictures up soon. We finished up my pit early enough that we got to quit early and we took a tour of Mokarta Its basically a hill about 10 mins away that has a bunch of old iron age and medievel age hoses, and tower. We also walked over a hill to check out some tombs. They where basically hole cut into the side of the hill. No bodies or anything but still very cool to see. Now im back at the house just got out of the shower. Funny thing i dont think i mentioned that water, since we are on a island is in short supply. So that means to turn the water on get wet, turn the water off, wash with soap, turn the water on and rise off. Im actually getting very good at this now. OOO and i forgot to mention we are having a party Saturday night. We are inviting a few locals, and the Italian boys that have run a volunteer group in case of earthquakes. We are gonna grill out and everything i cant wait!!! well i have to go its time for dinner and Deno is making cannolies for desser which love Wednesdays. Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Oh a party - FUN!!! I hope you get kissed by a cute Italian guy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn you cannolies again!!! I am going to try a new recipe I found for cannolie pudding, but I don't know why I bother I am sure it is only second rate compared to what your are eating sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete