Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Best Ride Ever

So i have some exciting news. Some of you may already know this from fb, but its like the most amazing story so I'm gonna tell it anyway. As some of you may know my one mission/dream when in Italy is to get a ride on a vespa/scooter. I have been trying really hard to get one everyone at the school has been trying to help me. I even told Dr. Kolb and he said he would try and hook me up. So the days passed and still no vespa ride. Then Wednesday evening right after dinner the cook Deno walked past our table to get on his vespa and head home. At that moment, Dr. Kolb jumps up and runs to Deno and starts talking to him in Italian. Next thing i know Deno says “ok, lets go” And believe it or not i got my ride on a vespa. It was a mazing he took me out to the country and it was soooooo beautiful!!!!! When i got back i was so happy i couldn't stop smiling all night. Plus i had my cannolie waiting for my when i got back. Best night ever!! I thanked Dr. Kolb and then promised to dig twice as hard the rest of the month. The next morning i was still in euphoria from the ride. Honestly best day in Italy ever.


1 comment: