Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bottom

June 27th 2011

Today i had my mapping exam in the morning. It was really hard we work in groups and had to map the stratigraphy of a wall. It most difficult part was group communication. But my group did alright. After that i spent the morning working on LCZ. Dr. Kolb told us that we are only going to go down another 60 cm. He decided this because the pit was getting dangerously deep, and we want to try and finish up another site before we have to leave. Originally we were supposed to dig till we hit bottom. So my group stayed in the field all day and we dug and dug and dug and low and behold about 60 cm deep we hit the bottom. I know its so funny, and also a huge relief. So my group stayed later and finished cleaning out the pit. Yay im so glad we are done with this pit. Now we will be able to have more free time before we leave, and more free time means more beach, which means yay me.


No comments:

Post a Comment